Sunday, October 31, 2004

Women

I wonder what a hard time Adam must have had around Eve. She must have constantly been nagging him about something or the other, getting him to do what she wouldn't, and then when God got angry at the Humans for eating the apple of knowledge, Eve(who ate it first, remeber?) must have blamed Adam with some excuse or the other, just as long as she wasn't to blame. So much for prostitution being the first occupation.
Practically every woman I know is just permanently blaming me for something or the other - from why the food is an hour late(after she placed the order) to why someone broke up with their boyfrind/girlfriend to why her mum won't let her into the house. Sheesh - girls, give us a break would you? All we want to do is have someone to talk to, not some Hitlerian era(no matter how much we say we'd adore to live in those times). Now, look at it logically, what did we do sitting in the bus coming back from college that forced you not to have any of your chinese food at school(while I was having a test, by the way)?? Or, for that matter, I'm really sorry about that curse I put on that pothole in Indiranagar that I've never seen that gave your car a puncture.
Jeez, you women should just take a Time Out and see how hard you can make life for the opposite sex. I mean, sure, we ask you to be organised, and get us our food on the same day and all, but hey, when was the last time I blamed you for when I failed my test, or broke my favorite wine glass?? Give us a break, OK?

No comments: