Monday, January 10, 2005

My Beanie!!

I lost my Beanie today :-( I miss it so much already... I've already just lost my wallet, and now this goes and happens. I hate myself. I,lose all the things I love so much.
BLAICH to me!!!
Some stupid fart-ass auto-driver came ten seconds before I got back to the site and flicked it. Some motorist guy told me that he saw him take it. Stupid moron couldn't have stopped him or taken the number or something...? *ss-H*le.
And it was such an old and good-looking Beanie. I miss it so much!!!
NNNOOOOO!!!! Don't leave me, PRRECIOUSSSS!!!! Why have you gone, never to return? Alas, woe is me! I shall mournt both You and Wallet together now. May God(assuming he exists - though lets not get into that now) rest your(Wallet's) soft leather and may You squeeze the head of that arse-hole rick driver till his brain juices flow out from his nose. Just make sure that You don't get soiled, and that You get back home to me. I'll be waiting for both of you.

(Yes, for those of you who don't already know, I am totally batty.)

2 comments:

D. said...

Nassty auto-driverssss! We hatesss them, preciousss, yess we doess! Stealing our nice beaniseses, nassty little hobbitsess! Thief! Thief! BAGGINSSSSS!

;D

Prax said...

Seems I have a company. The bloody Rabbit isn't letting out Emily yet and you...yes you are responsible for keeping me away from Melina for a day!!!

Beware! (maybe I will flick both your discman and mobile for a day...then you will realized how f!@#ed up someone gets)