Friday, March 18, 2005

The Satch Has Arrived!

For anyone who knows who The Satch is, well, there's the whole post in the title, essentially. For those of you who don't:

Satch = Joe Satriani, and his god given ability to twist those strings of that awesome guitar of his. Looks like all my ranting and raving of 'Satriani must come here' and 'Satriani = God' and everything else that I must have subjected everyone to finally came to something!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! He is playing at Calcutta, Mumbai, and Bangalore. The dates:

1. 14th May 05 at MMRDA Grounds Bombay

2. 15th May 05 at Salt Lake City Grounds Calcutta

3. 17th May 05 at Palace Grounds Bangalore

I'm gonna start praying that someone is really nice to me, and givves me two passses to see my God.
So, Himanshu...? Going or not? Anyone else? And even if you aren't, please please please get me a pass - please!!!

OK, now I'm going to go back andd start thanking all my posters and my guitar and my discamn, and Sony Records, and Mona for all giving me Satriani. ALL HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[Passes out, falls down the stairs, and opens eyes to poster of satriani in his room. Slowly dies of dehydration as drool starts to flow, and pseudo neurotoxins kick in.]

The Satch Has Arrived!

6 comments:

Aveek said...

I dunno Himanshu... I guess somewhere betweeen 1500-2000 max..

Anonymous said...

please chk ur mail. and don't make it public .. as in pl don't put it up here.

Meghna said...

WILL YOU UPDATE?! PLEASE!!!!

Aveek said...

Oye, cool it... I've got some very interesting stuff coming up...

Anonymous said...

hi , i am from hyderabad and i want to know, how the hell do i purchase tickets from here. can anybody please tell me this .. please reply asap.

Aveek said...

I'm guessing at any Planet-M outlet here or mmbai... they normally promote this kinda gig... I have no official information, cause the show pretty far away, so no campaign yet. I'll let you know when it comes up. Gimme your e-mail ID or watch this space...

Cheers!!