Monday, November 01, 2004

Friends(?)

Is it just me, or does everyone get bored of their friends after a while(Whatever your definition of 'A While' may be)? I've started getting fed-up with my friends here, and I have absolutely no clue why. I dunno, they jst seem to become annoying after some time. It's raher awkward to talk to them after some thime, cause you don't wanna hurt their feelings, but you still want to tell them to back off. Maybe its the world conspiring against me, because it knows that my friends are essential to me. Maybe I'm setting my expectations too high. Or.... Mabye my friends are just becoming *$^@ing annoying afterall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found a solution

change schools every 2 years.
but other than that i would think that from your description there are two possible problems
a) your 'friends' are crap
b) you are crap

i can judge a, as i dont know your friends, but i can definately say that b is true :)

haha, just kidding, dont take this personally

arjun