Thursday, November 25, 2004

I Got Mona's Pictures!!

Mona - 1

Isn't this a lovely picture of Mona?

I went to her home 5 days ago(When this post was first up, without the photo being displayed..?), to meet her mum. I stayed there for about an hour, and we talked about Mona. About her love for dogs, her cheery persona, her permanent smile, and how she brought so much life to the house. Her mum was saying that she still can't get over her death. That she feels so lonely when she's at home. That Mona always made so much noise at home, and she kept telling her to be quiet so as not to wake up the neighbours, and now how she regrets saying that. How she couldn't really listen to a thing the teachers were saying at the programme held at J.N.C. for Mona. And how she still believes that Mona's just not at home. Out somewhere. Just like I believe that I'm dreaming, even though everyone and everything indicate that I am in fact, in a harsh, painful reality.
Enough of the morbid descriptions though. Dad bought more of this amazing music home. Its like Jazz, or Lounge, or something, but its fantastic! I have learn't to blindly buy any album realeased by the "Higher Octave" Label. Neither Sony, nor Virgin, Nor any other record company has such good taste in music. Every CD that I've ever heard, I've loved. It's just such good music. It extends to a few Gernres, like World, Lounge, Jazz, and the likes, but its the Creme De La Creme of these categories.
Just take my advice(I'm currently not using it) and buy any Album released with the Higher Octave Records label on it.
Verdict: 5 Stars.

No comments: