Tuesday, December 21, 2004

LIVE!!LIVE!!LIVE!! And Coming To A City Near You!

The artists attack! And this time they're out to prove me wrong! They will have the most marvelous live performances on the planet! They will rock the audience to the ground! They will etch the memory into our skulls! And they will make it worth waiting in mile-long cues outside Palace Grounds 5 hours before the show, screaming at everyone to move on!
That's right! The much criticized Sting, and awe-inspiring Dire Straits, and the ever-loved U2 are coming to a city near you! Now your dream of looking on in awe at these Gods performing just 20 meters in front of you can finally become a reality! Just make sure you keep yourself free on the 5th of February and the 4th of March. Especially You, Sneha.
Sting is coming here on the 5th of February!! AAAAHHHH!!! He better prove me wrong, and stun me (not to mention a significantly large population of Bangalore) with His most scintillating performance yet! All my life I hoped I'd go abroad and be at one of his performances, and it looks like my fantasies are finally taking shape!
Next on the list are Dire Straits. If you haven't heard them, go to he nearest music store, pick up their Live Album, “Alchemy" and go right to track 6 - Sultans Of Swing. 10 minutes of pure, mesmerizing Rock, and electric guitaring mastery. Mark Knopfler is not just A God, he's The God. No one can play a guitar like him, except maybe 2 or 3 other artists to ever have lived. Excellent vocal, amazing base, top-notch drumming, and, as previously described, guitaring at it's absolute best.
Last, but not least, U2. WOW. The band that has been rocking the world - most recently with their single,” Vertigo". And not so long ago with the hard hitting,” Elevation". And now they're coming here!! To India, Bangalore to show us what they're all about! I'm just at a loss for words. This is too much for me, but bring it on!!

If these bands do perform well, I will take back all my critisism and judgments. But if they don't... }:-D

No comments: