Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Not ONE Blog

I've been through many interesting blogs recently(mostly my friends'), and I have found one consistency in all of them - they all have a specific point which they build up to in every post. It's really quite facinating, when you compare styles of writing and se, quite clearly, the difference between good, bad, and really spectacular writing. I have also realised that most of my posts have a theme, but I'm always heading off on a tangent to what-ever it was that I was trying to say in the first place. This post is no exeption.
Blogs of particular interest:
Meghna's Blog(On my links bar)
Arun Katiyar's Blog(Also on my links bar)

You have just got to see the way they string otherwise random phrases into a strong foundation, and then build right up with a solid structure, and finish it off in a most satisfying manner, leaving little or nothing left to desire. I have got to learn to that someday. Until then... Read On!!

2 comments:

Meghna said...

oooh...thank you!

Anonymous said...

the best blog in the universe is:
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com

NO! im not kidding! go there, its fantastic, and about just as bigoted as yours!