Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Absolute B*llsh*t

Everyone's been saying that my behavior is becoming progressively more aggressive after Mona's death. I wonder if the two are related...?
On top of that, no one will sympathize with me. It's always," No, Aveek. {Fill any name here} has his reasons for being such a prick" or "No, Aveek. One day when you grow up you'll appreciate the torture we/he/she/they made you go through" Well, I don't care. They can all go fry in an oven(Hey, wait, that's not right - but then again, this is MY blog, and I have all right to say whatever the hell I want here) for all I care.
Everyone just wants to shower me with advice - advice on how to eat, behave, talk, study, live, and die. And before I know it, they'll be telling me about all their failures, and how I shouldn't make the same mistake. F**k them. IWANT TO MAKE THE MISTAKES, OK? I don't care if you missed the chance to run India Today, or never got to be the world's greatest psychological researcher. I DON'T CARE. Go mope over it in your own room, and don't waste my time with crap that won't help me(Realistically speaking).
Then, I'm banned from using 'Foul' language like 'Suck Up', 'Gaylord', 'Fag'(What the...?! Why??) and a few other things that most take for granted. Why, may I ask? Because my little angel of a sister(B*llsh*t) might get affected. Heck, my sister probably knows more foul language than me(OK, exaggeration, but still, she certainly knows a lot more than just the aforementioned stuff)!
Jeez, this world is not harsh, or vast, or strange. Just stupid.
Plain stupid.

3 comments:

Prax said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hmmm aveek,

well as far as i know you've been a great friend not to mention the regular usage of " dukkar, dumbass, ni mamam" u got to know by now that i am the same guy sittin next to u in class.... snow white buddy.i think u've calmed down a bit... its the truth.very happy to know that u care a lot for ur near and dear ones.

Anonymous said...

hey why did ya remove the comment from mr.gates???
anyway though u didnt tell me his blog, through that comment i got to know... achtung baby
"rahul"